All Disneyland® Paris tickets come with a free FastPass®, which allows you to skip the queues on some of the most popular rides. Here are some hints on how to make the most of your FastPass®:
- Before you go, print out a map that shows you where rides are situated, and note where your favourites are.
- Exchange your e-ticket (printed) for an actual Disneyland® Paris ticket.
- Use the information board at each park, which indicates the standard ticket and FastPass® waiting times. Choose carefully – you probably don’t want to get a FastPass® at 10 am that you can’t use until 2 pm, especially since you can’t get another until the first one is used. The Disneyland® Park board is near the Central Plaza, and the Studios board is close to the Mickey and Walt statues.
- To maximise the number of rides you can fit in one day, combine the FastPass® ticket with actually queuing for rides with shorter waiting times.
- FastPass® machines are located next to the ride entrances for those offering the FastPass® option*
- Insert your Disneyland® Paris entrance ticket, annual passport or re-admission ticket into the FastPass® machine and slowly swipe or scan your ticket through the machine. You will then be issued with a FastPass® ticket from the dispenser below.
- You will be given a half hour time slot when you can return to join the FastPass® queue for your selected ride. Staff can refuse entry after your time slot has expired, at their discretion, and you can’t enter a queue before your allotted time.
- Another FastPass® ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has been used, or during the its designated time slot. You can, however, hold a FastPass® for both parks at the same time if you want to park hop.
- Anyone can use the FastPass® tickets of those who don’t wish to ride.
- As you are limited to how many FastPass® tickets you can have, try to ensure the shortest possible times between actual and FastPass® times. If they are distant, return later in the day.
- Often, on busy days, the FastPass® tickets run out, so pick up as many as you can, as early as you can.
- One person can collect all the tickets for a group, but if there are more than four of you, it’s best to split them between two people to avoid annoying those waiting behind you!
*Rides offering the FastPass® option
- Indiana Jones (Adventureland)
- Star Tours (Discoveryland)
- Buzz Lightyear (Discoveryland)
- Space Mountain – Mission 2 (Discoveryland)
- Big Thunder Mountain (Frontierland)
- Peter Pan’s Flight (Fantasyland)
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Rock’n’Roller Coaster
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Flying Carpets
Currently, the three most popular FastPass® rides are Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast and Big Thunder Mountain. Book Disneyland Paris Tickets with 365Tickets.