Stop Emails Going To Spam Folder
On occasion, Email services will opt to relocate Emails sent by businesses to the spam folder. This can happen a lot, especially if you have found yourself engaging in multiple transactions with multiple companies. As a result, you may find that the tickets you have ordered have ended up in your spam folder, and we would advise you to check there before messaging us concerning a missing ticket.
To prevent this from happening, we advise you to whitelist emails from 365Tickets.
Below is a list of methods describing how to do that depending on the service you use. This list operates under the assumption that you are using the 365Tickets.com site for your tickets, so be sure to amend that if and were it is necessary.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then click Settings.
- Click on Filters and then click on Create a new filter.
- Enter “365Tickets.com” in the From field.
- Click Create filter with this search.
- In the box labelled When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
- Click the Create filter button.
- In the Home tab, click the Junk drop down menu.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Recipients tab and click the Add button.
- Type in the “365Tickets.com” then click Okay.
- Head to the Mail top menu and click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab, then click Add Rule.
- Add a name in the Description field, so the new rule can be identified.
- Set the conditions to Any, From, and Ends with.
- In the text field, enter “365Tickets.com”.
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox.
- Click OK to save the rule.